Simple Sheep’s Milk Rice Pudding
Sheep's milk rice pudding is an indulgent dessert that's slightly different from traditional rice pudding because it uses sheep's milk, which has a unique, subtly sweer flavour and is extra creamy!Jones Family Farm Products Used:750ml Sheep's Milk
- 140 g Rice Pudding Rice long grain white Rice such as Basmati
- 75 g Sugar
- 750 g Sheep’s Milk 3 cups
- Place all ingredients into a pot. Place on medium heat, stirring continuously until the sugar is dissolved.140 g Rice Pudding Rice, 75 g Sugar, 750 g Sheep’s Milk
- Once the sugar is dissolved you can turn the heat down to low and stir every few minutes to avoid it catching or sticking to the bottom.
- When the liquid is nearly all absorbed into the rice, turn up the heat to medium again, and continuously stir until the rice is cooked and creamy.
- Serve while hot. Enjoy with sheep’s milk ice cream, frozen yoghurt or your favourite topping. I love local honey and hazelnuts.